Maasive Thanks To The CCUK Collective

Well, where to start

Basically i'd like to say a MASSIVE thanks to CCUK, in particular Voteforpaidro, Sonic Temple, Arizona, Celicababe, Waveydave and Old Red Celica 5grouphug.gif

Between all of the above, we have managed to buy, pay for, have collected from London, passed to another member, dropped off at Sheffield and fitted this, all within 48 hours.......

P7249252.jpg

So thank you once again guys and girls, give yourselves a round of applause eusa_clap.gif

WELL DONE to The CCUK Relay team

its lookin Good apart from the rug restin on the window :D

So who can deny Now this is the BEST CAR CLUB on the net ?

& why some LOADS OF 'visitors' stay Visitors for Months & Months on end & begrudge paying A MERE TENNER is beyond me !!

I'll shut up before I get on a Rant :rant2: about This point

Edited by cait

whats even better is the celica love where a numpty buys some door cards then has to cancel trip to get them, but fellow celica nut is only too happy to collect them and hold onto them for original said numpty :P

Lol you nearly didnt get it, the lady who answered the door was foreign and kept telling me no boiler here, when she got that i said spoiler not boiler and pointed at the gen 5's in the garden she called someone else who also didnt know what i was on about. Hold on he says in the end , disappears upstairs to ask someone else who was still asleep at 11.30 :D

He could of cleaned it for you though :D

I would have made him wait :laugh2:,

could of made it the new club beans tour :lol:

Lol you nearly didnt get it, the lady who answered the door was foreign and kept telling me no boiler here

:lol:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.