gutted ,how quick are corsa vxr`s ?

just had a play with a new shape corsa vxr and couldnt shake him , side by side upto 140 till we had to back off , private road of course

what bhp are they ? never had a type r that close before and they are pretty quick

Edited by Bumblebee

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i dont feel half so bad now ,didnt realise they had that much power, in fact i feel quite good now knowing mine is 9 years old ,heavier and should have only been on par power wise when it was new (99K now ),no wonder he looked quite suprised lol

hows you John ?

There was a long topic re Celica v Corsa VXR in the Gen 7 section couple of weeks ago. And BTW you are not alone.

just read that post ,it was a white one i was up against so looks like 202bhp according to Mick, i feel so much better now lol

Had a similar experience with of all things a SKODA FABIA but with a vRS badge.

I got him in the end and once in front I owned him, but had to check out the specs when I got home - 180bhp, 0-60 in 7.3 secs and a top speed of 139 MPH.

Turbocharged, super charged,4 cyl, petrol engine.

Its not right, fast cars should look like fast cars, not like something my Aunt would go do her shopping in :angry::lol:

mite be quick,but look at it seroiusly,its awful....know what id rather be seen in.

its not always about power,sometimes handleing is more important,look at the astra vxr to much power going tho the front wheels=shit handleing

The VXR range of vauxhalls are very capeable and underated cars

People say they are chav cars but look how many younger people who you call chavs run celicas

I live in Great Yarmouth, trust me there are lots of Chavs here, I haven't seen any driving a Celica, its all Corsa's, Astra's, Small Citroen's and Peugeot's with the odd Focus being thrashed about

When i had my ST205 i came up behind a white VXR ,as id just changed gear he must have heard my FSSSHHH and took that as a challenge i spose and stuck his foot down,i didnt bother.He was torque steering all over the place as he accelerated away,but by fook it did go i have to say!Still a Vauxhall though.Pff. And yes,theres a lot of modern cars cars that i think shouldnt be allowed! :lol: They even do a Zafira VXR-ish hot version for christs sake. :rolleyes:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.