Any of our lot ?

Silver Gen 7 with stuck accelerator (we dont condone speeding)on A52 @ 10pm Wednesday night heading towards Derby, Passed a white Gen 6, suffering same problem, which fortunately cleared itself at exactly same time Gen 7 was mistaken for possible constabulary vehicle on a mission. didn't see any club stickers, but possibly had U.S.S Enterprise wrote above warp drive housing, and a Scots voice shouting 'She wont take no more Captain'.

Further to that, there seems to have been an explosion of Celica's in the Notts/Derby area, though none seem to be members :(

Cue Scooter! ... Hard core, Hard core, knock me down to the floor ...... Lonely,... Ever so Lonely,.... Lonely,Here on my Owwwwwwwwn.

Cant really count Harwood, cos his is a Roller, ... thats like turning up to a Star Trek convention dressed as R2D2 :P:lol: (Only Joking)

I've seen half a dozen Gen 7's, and a very nice looking white Gen 6 GT4 heading towards Raines Way, Derby. Surely that HAD to be a member ?.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.