Celica wave?

NJN

I think what you are saying is that a scooby is more of an enthusiasts car and all scooby drivers recognise the fact but us celica owners have to make do with some people that do not recognise the fact that before there gen 7 (and even some gen 6s) there were celicas around before 1999/2000

May be wrong

Exactly. You don't buy an Impreza to do the school run or shopping, there's a thousand other cars which will do a better job at it than an Impreza, only someone who knows what the point of an Impreza is will get an Impreza. I've never come across anyone with an Impreza who doesn't know shit about cars, or doesn't like talking about the 80/20 split in favour to the rear wheels :lol: This guy at work owns a 7 and he didn't even know if it was the 190 or 140.

• 4 weeks later...

I tend to wave/flash the lights at other Celicas but I only generally get a response from other gen 6's... I guess most other gen owners don't realise that even tho we look different we're both Celicas...

Gets a bit embarrassing tho when I forget I'm in Adrian's car (Audi) and still wave at gen 6's... I must seem like a nutter lol

Edited by Jessica

GT4s, yes; other Celicas, no. The latter are too common generally, and as said usually driven by people who aren't enthusiasts as such.

Same here really... It only really works if the car isn't commonly seen. Seen 1 or 2 GTfour's since getting mine, only 1 waved!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.