Look what I found when I came out of work

IMG_20110629_181346.jpg

IMG_20110629_181338.jpg

This is now the fourth time in three years of working where I do that I have had my cars keyed. And I can't for the life of me understand why it keeps happening to me, is it just pure bad luck or have I got someone who doesn't like me, or jealous of what I have, as I don't even live in the area I work so I don't know anyone around other than work colleagues.

Most annoying is there is no CCTV where I work so I can't even catch who keeps doing this :(

Can't tell on the pics but its generally down to the metal.

Seriously pissed off though

why not leave it, as they clearly are stupid enough to start writing their name on your car, maybe they'll be stupid enough to write where they live too so you can go kick their heads in

try buying a dumby camera and leaving it in the car with a little sign saying you are being recorded, should put people off doing it

Gutted mate, Just not on that!

Some people just have no respect for other peoples property!

They probably dont realize if they stopped doing shite like this and did some work they could probably afford a decent car themselves and not have to be so jealous!

a friend of mine with a pearlescent evo 9 was having problems with wee neds... he got a proximity alarm go anywhere near it it beaps then beaps again then goes off when we are at car shows people like to get photo's taken with it and they go near it it goes off maybe an idea

Park it up, leave it and then sit in a freinds car, when the person in question come along and does it again beat the living crap out of him and tell the police he fell over when you gave chase to get his details for re imbursment for the damage

Like I said my last car was keyed 3 times where I work, and i thought it was because it was highly modded and stood out, whereas this car is completely standard, so it proves someone is being malicous to me, I have since looked at spy cameras but your still talkin £200+.

But I wanna find out who keeps doing it because no one else at work has any problems.

bunch o'c*nts.

is it a company car park? You could mention it to building security, or someone higher up that your property is being vandalised on their land, and what are they going to do about it?

Know anyone who's name begins with 'N'?

No I can't think of anyones name who begins with N, theres nobody I work with that does, and as I said I don't live in the area so I don't know anybody around either.

I'm going to make some complaints at work today, but unfortunately there is no seperate car park for employees, so its literally a park at your own risjk car park, but I shouldn't have to worry about what condition my car is going to be in everytime I go

no, you shouldn't have to worry about what condition you'll find your car in when you come back to it.

def make some complaints and maybe petition for a CCTV setup.

Will be in everyone's best interests to make sure their cars (and the building ;) ) are kept safe and undamaged

Really sorry to read this. As it has happened a few times over a long period you have not much chance of catching them doing it. If it is only your car though then you must be the target by someone who knows you. Do you always park in the same spot, can you get up to the front door.

I'm going to try parking it somewhere else today and make sure its on camera, I do generally park in the same spot or area, other alternative is getting a new job so I don't have to park there at all.

Edited by Canon4pics

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.