How many Celicas?

Gstraw

Well according to that site there was a maximum of three Nissan Skylines in 1998 and since 2003 there have been none. I wonder what that is in my garage then?

BBQ, Racking, Club Calendars, Work Bench, Assorted Boxes, Bicycles, Step ladder. Paint tins and an Old Kitchen unit.

• 4 months later...

Quite an interesting website one of the people from my old university motor club runs.

It logs how many cars of each make/model are still around in the UK each year. Very interesting to stick in "celica" and seeing what comes back, like there is only 1 Celica XT Auto left in the UK! :P

http://howmanyleft.c...k/?q=Celica&p=0

anyways ive asked her if we can give the cars chassis number can she tell us what date they were made/ the number they were from the factory? surely manufacturers number their cars though i.e "today we rolled out 5 celica gt's and their chassis numbers are....." surely they must keep a record for their own accounts?

Is it bad that I would find that quite interesting lol.

I know Toyota Stafford had one of the last celicas registered. It was a Thunder Grey GT on an 56 plate but registered in 2007 just before March. It had about 8k miles on the clock and owned by someone who worked at Toyota. They wanted £13,000 for it at the time and I was so close to buying it. It was about a year or less before I bought my GT. I know my GT was registered late September 2006.

Also wernt the GTs all made in 2005 but stored in a warehouse until sold.

Im so sad I know lol

Edited by Booth

Jesus, according to howmanyleft.co.uk there are still over 19,500 gen7 140s registered!

Compared to 1,869 190's and 729 GT's

So 140s out-number 190s by around 7.5 cars to one?!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.