03 celica,

SJ has always had the car on and off for sale on PH

SJ constantly has his for sale and would sell at the right price I beleieve but in the meantime he likes to keep modding :)

Dau has put a few comments on FB recently about selling up and did get a very good offer a few weeks back, again I think he is like SJ and kind of tentatively had it for sale if you get me but has obvioulsy decided the time have come :(

I hope niether sell :lol:

Edited by CelicaBabe

Just my opinion but i cant see anyone spending over £13K on a gen 7 no matter how modified unless it had a SC and was putting out big numbers.

I think the joy for most of us is starting out with a standard car and creating something unique to you.

Id never buy a car that was modded as id only change it anyway

as said my 2p

Thanks Dawn, I didn't notice this dedicated thread. The ph advert is to gather intrest, alot of emails, but no way am I going to straight px with. Ep3 type r. Someone offered me 9k last time but sale didn't go through due to insurance problem over his side. I'm sure the mods won't kick me out his I owned a fd2 ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.