Pulled over

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Toyota symbol on the number plate where a nations ID should be???

p.s. get rid fo the wiper on the rear - you'll thank me for it, honestly ;)

Edited by Brinkz

Its not the number plate. It is the middle finger and there was one other thing? difficult to see in the pic.

Toyota symbol on the number plate where a nations ID should be???

p.s. get rid fo the wiper on the rear - you'll thank me for it, honestly ;)

Cheers Brinkz but I reckon I would miss not being able to clear the screen on a day like today!

Edited by gen7nnb

I haven't yet but they want me to, I did think after I had put it on I should've put it on the window. They also asked me to remove the shocker stickers too!

You get used to it mate - bit of rainX and the rear window heaters and you can see enough. My theory is you should be looking out of your front window, not the back one :lol:

As if they want you to remove the stickers.....normally I am on their side, rules are rules and they are there for our own safety as well as others BUT seriously did they have nothing better to do than pull you for some stickers? I think that is pethatic and plain stupid!!

Like I said, I don't have a problem with the police at all but that is petty

30mm grommets seem hard to come by. Halfords only do up to 25mm.

Your best bet is to get a 32mm and use some sandpaper to file down the inner rim so that it's 30mm in diameter.

I bought a pack of 10 from eBay for like £3 lol. I had some spare paint from repairing my door, so I colour matched it myself

Link to 32mm grommets

Saying that, some yob has robbed the plastic grommet off my car the other day (since it just pops in place), so I've just ordered a 30mm metal one and will be painting that black, too;

Clink

It secures via a small nut from the underside, so I'd like to see the bugger rob this one off me :lol:

I hope this helps!

Thanks dr3bin. very helpful indeed, may do this this afternoon if it brightens up.

I know Dawn, I feel the same about the cops but yeh I could see them in my rear view discussing it, then on went the lights and siren.

He said it was in violation of the Public Order act 1986, section 5. Haven't looked it up yet but I haven't removed the sticker yet either.

I think they were bored!

Found it - link

Does say about displaying writing or signs in part 5.

Jobs worth!!

Edited by gen7nnb

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.