flocking

many of you will have seen my flocked interiour at rs and i was asked by a few people if i would be willing to do parts for them .

i am going to be doing the dashboard on a rally car soon for my paint sprayer (At this point he doesnt realise that he will be respraying my front end for free in exchange :lol: )

my ladies mate has a son who wants me to design and build him a boot build and he now desperately wants it flocking as well.

so the question is do i bother with corporate membership or just e bay the bugger to get some of my money back.

the quandry is really in 2 parts as i run quite a financially succesful but extremely time consuming business already.but i have a quite spell for a couple of months in winter (which is main modding time :D )

so when is everyone elses modding time?and would there be much interest in flocked items ?

discuss

post-6273-0-52068100-1305231008_thumb.jpg

Edited by spotv6

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as i said to a few people

i was gonna train the lad to do it but as his beloved stoke shitty are now in european football you cant get any sense out of the little shit unless it involves balls wembley and how to get a plane to feckin moscow :lol:

do it as a side line, if your already busy with one business and this is a passion of yours dont let it ruin it, but if you do decide to go for it i wouldnt mind getting my headlining done, and possibly my complete dash done, then will have door cards done and some other bits and bobs

I also do things in my spare time that i enjoy and make good money from it but my main business is my biggest bread winner and its what pays for me to have fun on everything else, but only you can decide if its worthwhile.

I was thinking of a nice black flocked dash. B) I find it quite shiny and it does shine off the windscreen a bit.

So not only would it look good but it would be practical. B)

Edited by Sawyer

i was gonna train the lad to do it but as his beloved stoke shitty are now in european football you cant get any sense out of the little shit unless it involves balls wembley and how to get a plane to feckin moscow

:lol:

seems to be quite a lot of intrest :D

i will work out some prices and get back to you all in a couple of weeks

as its time to concentrate on the real business :rolleyes:

but looks like i will be inflating the clubs coffers :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.