Fast Car Mag

Not one for buying junk mags, but this one was a Jap spec one, guess what, not a single Celica... :(:(

Were really not doing enough guys...

I did read some stuff that was in banzia about 2 months ago, so well behind on a lot of jap stuff, there still not publishing any hibrid cars either they say, why not? banzia seem to, that new honda is a good bit of kit!

IMG00909-20110509-0849.jpg

Edited by bigstring

Almost a Celica...if you look at page 026 and look at the gap between the Supra with the pink wheels and the silver Fiat, i was in that gap. Thought I left reasonably late but I guess the Fast Car photographer did his snaps even later. :(

i work in news and mags i im forever ready new car mags and i have to say apart from i think last months banzia mag iv never seen a celica in car mags like fast car and that!!!!

Banzai featured a Hybrid car this month, 533bhp honda.

The CRZ, I think they look stunning done up, really good read up this month in Banzai.......

To be honest Celicas have never featured that much in any magazine. I think this is down to The GT4 not being particularly well known, older 1-3 gens being classics and therefore in classic car mags rather than Jap performance ones and the all other celica's including Gen 7 not really being either a classic or considered a performance car as such.

I think to get a celica in a main stream mag it would have to be something very special like Fennies GT4 Gen 7.

Love the piss-take taglines on the pics on the cover of that mag. :)

But I mean, really, would you want your beloved car in there for 15 year old boys to have a wank over?

Angus

Yeah get a feature on the Fensport GT4 - that'll shut a few Scooby owners up!!

What was quite amusing at Santa Pod during the weekend, on walking back to the tent having watched FireForce 3 blast the quater mile at 270mph about 4-5 kids and a on another occasion a group of lads were looking at mine (which still looks like an OEM car) and taking photos and admired and made some nice comments, so clearly the Gen7 is a liked/desireable car.

:D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.