£1900 for a GT4 with 59k on the clock?

that is rilly cheep for a gen 6 gt4

Especially as it looks in a good condition, I have noticed the prices of 4s are starting to slip due to the current financial climate. You don’t appreciate how expensive these things can be until you own one your self. Dorris

Shame its so far away from me. If a good clean one comes

up at that price in my area i think i may have to snap it up.

Is there any really nice ones on gt4oc around berkshire for sale

at these silly low prices? not a member so cant get on to check.

Its got to be worth more in parts looking at the mods thats been done on it its realy cheap shame i own a cs or i would def be going to look at it

i should slap u for saying that lol the cs wins every time over the gen 6 lol :nono::D

There is a 96 car, that has just turned up on ebay.... nearly full years MOT starting at 1k with no reserve!!! :o

st205 £1000

What has happened to the price of these cars.

I bought my faff 18 months ago and they were close enough to 4k for anything decent. Over the last 12- 18 months prices have plummeted. :(

Tis the same all round - the mx6 i just sold was a lot of car and low mileage too but no ones buying, i looked on ebay for a while before selling and there were some nice ones on there not getting any bids at £300 even with longish mot. I bought it for £100 with 4 mth mot and was lucky the apprentice at the mot place fell in love with it so when i got the vert and didnt need it anymore sold it to him for £400 with failed mot.

I will probably take the vert off the road for the winter months and the way gt4 prices are going i might :-)

Fuel and insurance buddy! When I startewd my new job 18 months ago fuel was 99.9 a ltr, and insurance was £100 cheaper, wrecked 90's turbo car ownership!

What's the price of scoobies and evo's like?

200sx still fetching good money?

Yeah I can understand the fact that a petrol guzzzling , high insurance car will not be as desireable as it was before the recession, but if you look at the prices of these cars in japan, or even recent imports... they are still asking good money..... sometimes - a bit too good.

I actually buy and sell cars for a living and recently there has been a trend for cars to go up in value.... admittadly its the diesels and low capacity cars that are more desireable in hard times - most performance cars did suffer but for the value of a car to half in 18 months..... seems a bit drastic? Especially when you consider the price of parts. Currently you could buy a st185 with mot tax etc. for 500-1k , a new turbo costs that much!

why cant you find a cossie,subaru,evo or the like for 1k???? Are our cars shit??? Is it a lack of aftermarket parts ???

We just sold the goose-shit green X-reg Rover 75 diesel, with 153K on the clock, for £1450. Much more than I expected to get for it, though it was a bonny clean car.

The guy came down from Tain, north of Inverness, to get it - after just a quick phone call earlier in the day. No messing, cash in hand, off he went. It was mpg he was looking for.

Replaced it with a chipped black MG ZT diesel which is immaculate on 80K, really goes like shit off a shovel (I had trouble keeping up in the H!) and cost us just over £2K. Computer shows an average 48mpg so far, and range of just under 600 miles on a full tank. Perfect.

I remember the time we took the 185 to Europe, we used a full tank between here and Gateshead. First time I've ever put £50 in a car in one go - I got a sinking feeling knowing we had the whole of Europe in front of us! :lol:

Angus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.