"Thats it nice night ...time for a good drive out "

damm that would of been cool :) idea . Yeah the wind was a bit much ended goin over halifax/saddleworth area down back into oldham ,manchester , bury, and back bangin tunes all the way :D . Next time will post up earlier and c if any wants to join . I mean ya dont pay all this to have a half decent car and not use it do ya ;)

Good good peeps glad to c that were still burnin fuel like its goin out of fashion :lol: .

Am i right in sayin that i c you matyb goin down bury old rd in a mornins bout 7:10 just looked at ya motor looks familiar .

Good good peeps glad to c that were still burnin fuel like its goin out of fashion :lol: .

Am i right in sayin that i c you matyb goin down bury old rd in a mornins bout 7:10 just looked at ya motor looks familiar .

Grrr bloody tinternet guess it really wanted to post that

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.