quote for a few parts wrapped

hey guys

i received a quote earlier from someone my bf knows to wrap a few parts from my car. i wanted my trd sideskirts, euro rear lip, trd spoiler blade, rear numberplate surround and lip on my trd front bumper wrapped in black gloss vinyl. now i dont really know much about time and effort which goes into this but he quoted my £430 (inc VAT) to do these bits. does this sound expensive or is it just me as i was expecting around the £200-£250 mark. considering he quoted my bf's car which is a subaru impreza to be fully wrapped for £800.

chanelle x

Fully wrapped for £800??? Thats a total bargain but I would beware- he might just do the bare minimum (i.e the top only) I would expect to pay £1200-£1500 for a wrap and £1000-£1300 for a spray paint job. Try PMing Rich at Wrappers delite- he has pretty good reviews and prices. You are getting a few things wrapped to be fair and wrapping is harder than spray painting. In spray painting you prep the surface and stand back and spray but in wrapping you need to cut the vinyl correctly then re-apply it if you catch any air bubbles etc.

HTH

As said above £800 is very cheap for a full wrap, so i would suspect it would only be the outside that is wrapped, no sills, door shuts etc

I have never done a full wrap so couldn't say how hard it is, but there is a lot of work in doing a full wrap and i know of full wrapps costing in the region of £2000 (including door shuts etc)

I would say that the £430 you were quoted does seem a little high, but not overly pricey, i would say about £300 - £350 as a rough guess, which is what i would charge for an average bonnet, roof and spoiler, depending on size and complexity

I know a wrap guy who does cars for 700 :lol: started a thread a while back google mek car styling

Didn't that guy then quote you about £200 for a roof wrap though

this was about 7-8months ago

i spoke to this guy who did the wrapping for my ex-firm

asked him about the whole car, from memory he said around 500quid

the roof was 50, bonnet and roof and tailgate was 150...

i think it was in carbon fibre effect...

i thought about doing the whole car or just the bonnet+roof+tailgate...but now as i'm jobless it will have to wait

Btw, the guy is in Leicester

Haha 140 for roof and spoiler (sis's car)

Oh rich I have them photos of the spoiler for you, but moved house so havnt got Internet yet just using phone. I'll try upload them now n pm you the links. Not te best quality but you'll get te jist :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.