:(the time has come

matyb

iam gutted,work has taken abit of dive alate, an i want to get rid of some bills.Figured i would be better off selling now and buying something better an louder :P in the future(hopefully not too far :unsure:)

just started to sort the old girl out aswell,good thing is i now know a great deal more about gen6s then i did when i got hold of my current..

Farewell my dear friend :cry:

webber2.jpg

This forum is the "dogs b*****ks",thanks to all who helped us out an shall stick around until i get my name back on a celica logbook :P

Edited by matyb

open to offers of course :rolleyes: ive got it on PH for 1500, but club members will get a discount :P

tis as of now in the for sale section :cry:

Edited by matyb

sad state of affairs, seems a few members are having to sell up given the current finalncial state. i had to do it with my old MR2 when house hunting, needed every penny. But things soon sort them selves out. i got back on my feet financially and got myself something nice and jap again as soon as i could, and became part of this wonderfull family here at CCUK. Now i have silly plans for my old girl. Had it just over a year now and love it. :thumbs:

yeah deffently a trend going on, at least when i do part an get some cash itll be put into savings for something nicer maybe the st205 or, crossing my fingers toes an everything esle maybe a supra..ive just got one bill thats killing me at the mo

Edited by matyb

Sorry to hear the bad news :o Its the worse feeling in the world on the day of the sale and you watch all your hard work get driven away :angry: Hopefully when your back on your feet you maybe even able to get a GT4 ;)

Thanks guys for replies :blush:...............But i ve had a reet long think ,rang my insurers(just been offered a fanatastic quote, hell of alot cheaper then what iam paying at the mo, with more perks european cover etc :P) an spoke to some people, had a word at work they said if i ever get stuck they can sort me out :rolleyes:

iam gunna keep the old girl

yayyyyyyy, am well chuffed me :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.