Stickers - JDM & the rest...

bRinkz

Been thinking about a couple of decals for the rear windows but don't wan to be too OTT. What do people think about stickers to show your passion for all things JDM and/or modded?

What have others got on their cars - excuse for photos...

Personally i'm thinking about a shocker and either Dom or Pedo-Bear on opposite corners of rear window.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't do it pal! :wacko:

I have been thinking about doing this on my rear screen. When my new window is on the carbon tailgate, i wont be having a rear wiper. So will be chucking on some JDM bling. Love Harwoods and rpsmith79's.

Mmmm, not sure I want to go the Harwood way but certainly tempted to put a couple on there.

Ok, initial thoughts are a shocker hand in one upper corner (can't decide between yellow outline or the one with rising sun), and then a peeping pedo bear in black outline on the opposite lower corner and finally both will be complimented by a DoMo Kun plush toy on rear parcel shelf.

Heres some of my stickers, Ive put more on since these were taken.

IMG00320-20110201-1641.jpg

IMG00319-20110201-1640.jpg

IMG00318-20110201-1640.jpg

I do like them on the back window but I dont want to de wiper, so I stuck all mine on the rear quarters :)

Edited by Booth

I had the JDM all up the back window in red but took them off after a few weeks. Also had red logo stickers on the wheels made but took those off last week also. Nice to change things about abit.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.