Thieving twats have tried again!

Dawn - just post up your paypal address (in Club Chat, maybe). :) Don't speak shite about being in people's debts - if something similar happens in the future and you have a spare tenner you can return the favour. That's how it works. :)

(Bryan - will you be accepting donations from members, or direct from Club funds?)

Angus

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blush: Your all so kind and generous!!

My email is in my profile, wouldn't have been hard for anyone to track down :lol:

Going to go get a permit for street parking today so will be back on the street from tonight.......very nervous!

Just seen my donation thread - Seriously can not thank you guys enough.

It's beyond kind and generous and im speechless at how you all want to help. Really is beyond kind and I can't thank you all enough!!!

The beers are seriously on me at RS :lol:

I can assure you the money will go towards an alarm, I will show you receipts if needed :D

Well the car is now parked on the main street again...... hate not being able to see it from my house.

Everytime I hear an exhaust Im like.....OMG is that my car!!!!

Going to check it each morning before work.

Again THANK YOU so very much for all the donations!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Well looks like someone has been at my car again sometime last week between Mon 7th and Friday 11th. Polished the car on Sunday and all down the side of my rear window is full on scratch marks, like proper full on scratch's :(

These were definately not there last Sunday before Sunday just gone as I polished the car then and the boot was immaculate.

So that's 3 times the car has been tampered with now, really making me feel nervous!

Thanks to a certain member, won't name them in case they don't want to be named, they have kindly lent me the last £130 I need to get the alarm fitted, hopefully this coming Monday. Can't get it quick enough!!

Dave is getting so angry, when we found these we were both just like, OMG they are not giving up!!

Well looks like someone has been at my car again sometime last week between Mon 7th and Friday 11th. Polished the car on Sunday and all down the side of my rear window is full on scratch marks, like proper full on scratch's :(

These were definately not there last Sunday before Sunday just gone as I polished the car then and the boot was immaculate.

So that's 3 times the car has been tampered with now, really making me feel nervous!

Thanks to a certain member, won't name them in case they don't want to be named, they have kindly lent me the last £130 I need to get the alarm fitted, hopefully this coming Monday. Can't get it quick enough!!

Dave is getting so angry, when we found these we were both just like, OMG they are not giving up!!

Once again the power of this club just goes to show how awesome we can be when a member is in need. :thumbs:

Well done to said member. Hope you get some peice of mind from a fully fitted alarm soon. :console:

I think enough is enough now and it's time to do a steak out get a group together and wait for them to come along and deck the bastards

Also Dawn I still need to put my donation in I'll sort that tomorrow after work

Im paying them back over 2-3 months but couldn't get it fitted this quic without there help - I am VERY GRATEFUL and one VERY LUCKY GIRL.

Im very lucky to have such amazing friends on here x

Im just very sad and worried :(

Im paying them back over 2-3 months but couldn't get it fitted this quic without there help - I am VERY GRATEFUL and one VERY LUCKY GIRL.

Im very lucky to have such amazing friends on here x

Im just very sad and worried :(

Don't be sad and worried ;) VBBJ™ wielding ninja monkeys are being despatched to your location as we speak.

Just seen this thread :(

Good to see you're getting sorted with an alarm/immobiliser.. A decent system will stop your car from being nicked but I would back it up with something like a Disklok which should be enough of a deterent to stop anyone even thinking of trying to break in, in the first place.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.