Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

F***ING RABBITS

Ian VVTi

It's around that time you find you have run out of screen wash :lol:

Core tough bunnies, I remember following a 4x4 and it run over a bunny and it popped like a ballon (wow that sounds quite sick don't it lol)

Saw a bunny in the road a few weeks back, been hit by something and appeared a goner. It was attracting other rabbits and obviously creating a bit of a hazard so (being the conscientious person I am) went to move it out of the road. Only it was still alive with no obvious injury :o though not able to move at all well. Being an animal lover I couldn't just leave it like that so took it home to look after it until I could arrange to see a vet :blush: . The vet said he had been very lucky and just had a concussion and advised I give him food and water and a few days to see if he recovers.. which he did! :) Had to release him back of course just hope the dumb thing stays away from the roads in future :rolleyes:

Saw a bunny in the road a few weeks back, been hit by something and appeared a goner. It was attracting other rabbits and obviously creating a bit of a hazard so (being the conscientious person I am) went to move it out of the road. Only it was still alive with no obvious injury :o though not able to move at all well. Being an animal lover I couldn't just leave it like that so took it home to look after it until I could arrange to see a vet :blush: . The vet said he had been very lucky and just had a concussion and advised I give him food and water and a few days to see if he recovers.. which he did! :) Had to release him back of course just hope the dumb thing stays away from the roads in future :rolleyes:

Ahhh, that was good of you..and a happy ending to boot :)

Was doing 60 on a country lane a year or so back, flew round a bend and smacked a bunny square on his little furry head...I looked in the rear view mirror to see him tumbling over and over.

Nothing to be done except line the car up for the next bend :twisted:

After I got home I looked for a the inevitable blob of furry bunny-scalp on the car but couldn't see anything. Not even a mark

I like you a lot for this :) I've done this with a few cats!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.