Anyone know of any good bodyshops in East London?

After a generous chap/lady kindly felt that they should leave an imprint of their car in mine, I'm in need of a few bodyshop quotes to find out how much it's going to cost me to repair the passenger rear quarter, and probably knock a few dents out of the door.

:)

obviously, no note was left, so i'm gonna be footing the bill for this.

It'd be nice to find out if it's worth involving the insurance company, or if it can be done without breaking the bank and without raising my premium.

rear quarter

DSC02132.jpg

DSC02134.jpg

DSC02138.jpg

door

DSC02136.jpg

DSC02137.jpg

As far as i see it, the rear quarter will need the most work, i'm not sure if it's repairable or if they'll have to put a whole new section in there...

Probably need a new petrol door.

And the passenger door looks like it's just a couple of dents which shouldn't be too tough to get out, and a slight scratch which i could probably touch-up myself.

I'm well pissed off.... this is not the start to 2011 that i was hoping for :):lol: :lol:

Bummer mate, that really sucks :)

They'll knock out the worst, fill and spray.

Doesn't look metallic from your pics so should be able to blow the repair in, wouldn't have thought they'd charge any more than £150-£200

Ah well those are reassuring posts regarding prices. I never know how much anything costs for repairing or parts for cars.

thanks guys :D

it does suck.

Something like this is really not want i want to be spending my money on right now; but £250 is a 'good' amount, as it's the same as my excess, and not quite as bad as i was expecting.

Don't mind spending a bit more to have it done properly.

*sigh*

pain in the feckin arse, but as my dad said "if you want to make sure you never get any dents or scratches... don't drive it".

guess it comes with the territory of having a car and using it.

Coulda happened anywhere and at any time, be it parked in a side road, parked on a busy road or parked in a car park... it's just a pain to have to fix and spend money on that i'd rather be spending on other stuff :D

Hopefully it's an easy repair.

Will let you all know how it goes.

it looks likes a straight forward job. We can do it for £250 but we're located in Kew.

cheers Mr. Yellow Chinaman. Kew's not too shabby actually.

I work in Hammersmith/Shepherd's Bush, so i'd be able to drive it round and pick it up without too much difficulty.

Thanks for the £250 quote.

I'm just in the process of getting as many quotes as possible, so will get back to you :D

FECK :) Where was it parked ? Any chance it's on cctv or in a private car park?

parked in a residential side-street, so alas no CCTV.

i won't be parking there again!

Dave REWORX was actually in the area today and popped round to take a look at it.

I knew he had many skills, but didn't know he was a qualified panel-beater too! :D

Had a lovely chat with him, and I'm gonna take it for him to play with once he gets his new unit up and running in Thurrock.

So she should be good as new (and with a few extra shiny bits too), before the month is out! :)

CHOP SHOP ask for Bernie and Lepo :D

Lepu maybe, but only if Bernie is keeping a close watch!!

I don't want it to come out looking like this:

large.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.