How to fit your club stickers

• 4 weeks later...

Got my stickers today but thinking of placing them somewhere other than the back quarters that everyone seems to do,, but where? Hmmmm???

Will add pics when done later if weather holds out and allows me to do it.

Not only am I looking forward to the extra 10bhp but heard they lower the car by an extra 20mm too!! Hehe :P

Got my stickers today but thinking of placing them somewhere other than the back quarters that everyone seems to do,, but where? Hmmmm???

Will add pics when done later if weather holds out and allows me to do it.

Not only am I looking forward to the extra 10bhp but heard they lower the car by an extra 20mm too!! Hehe :P

Buttom rear of your skirts

Buttom rear of your skirts

Yeah was thinking that,, will silver stickers look ok on the blue??

Or was also thinking front windscreen, bottom corner driver side and other on rear window just below my sunstrip?? :think:

Fitted mine yesterday without too many problems except for the hyphen for the website address didn't want to come off so when it did it brought the backing paper off too :(

Once the windows are inted I'll be getting a white set anyways as well as a few more stickers too so they're on there for now lol :)

I've noticed my MPG's gone up with them too. I'm now getting 54.6 :P

hey guys

got my stickers today want to put them on but wondering how strong they stick as i am lazy and put my car through the car wash

and dont want to waste my time putting them on for them to come off the next time i get it washed

hey guys

got my stickers today want to put them on but wondering how strong they stick as i am lazy and put my car through the car wash

and dont want to waste my time putting them on for them to come off the next time i get it washed

Think you will stand a better chance if you put them on windows rather than body as they will stick stronger to the smoother surface. Only one way to find out regarding the car wash though. Personally I don't use them.

• 6 months later...

ive finally got round to fixing mine after the last wash before the new year , put them on no problem until i realised one side of the smaller letters was missing , so now i have one side that unique and says www.c licaclub.co.uk hehe (i guess that 5bhp less now lol)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.