Celica Club UK Messages
Website Upgrade info
Click here for more information.
Welcome to Celica Club UK
Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Add events to our community calendar
- Get your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience here
- Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'alarm'.
Found 1 result
I've got two unrelated issues that someone might be able to help me out with. Firstly it's a brake bais passenger front side grabbing stronger than other. I've changed both calipers, discs and the rubber brake hoses. Issues still there don't really notice it when I drive but it's picked up every mot. Any help? Secondly car alarm going off when I open the door driving me mad!! Just thought of another one sunroof when I try to open it can here a clicking but zero movement, tried forcing it but no joy. Would be great to have it ready for the summer, any suggestions much appreciated. Thanks. 2001 Celica by the way.