Celica Club UK Messages
Website Upgrade info
Click here for more information.
Welcome to Celica Club UK
Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Add events to our community calendar
- Get your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience here
- Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.
Welcome to Celica Club UK. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
Hi, I have a Celica 2003 VVTI, the body work is good but the engine is burning oil and will not pass MOT. Garage tell me it needs a re-con engine. My question is, where can I get a replacement engine or recondition my current engine, I assume that it needs a re-bore with ne piston rings.
Any help would be great fully received.