Welcome to Celica Club UK
Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Add events to our community calendar
- Get your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience here
- Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.
I purchased a 1982 Gen3 Automatic to save it from the scrap yard. Good quality parts are hard to find as most cars were scrapped and the manual gearboxes used for kit cars and upgrades to other makes. I too looked at getting a GpB body kit, but there only seems to be one guy who has the correct moulds. I have attached the quote if you want to get a set of them. The price of the kit is eye watering. Delivery time is 4 weeks and with an estimate shipping price 700 EURO I have also found a picture from the Goodwood Revival in 2012 with the driver Jeffery Lotts https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-1981-toyota-celica-2000gt-twin-cam-with-driver-jeffrey-lotts-2012-51455244.html I was wondering what arches this car has on it? TOYOTA CELICA GROUP B BODY PARTS.pdf