Celica Club UK Messages
Website Upgrade info
Click here for more information.
Welcome to Celica Club UK
Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Add events to our community calendar
- Get your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience here
- Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.
Everything posted by 4ndee
Took my caliper off last night. Lost a bit of brake fluid. After I bled it up I started the car and the fluid light stayed on. So I unplugged the sensor on the resivour and went out. I assume the sensor is built into the resivour. This a common problem?
FIXED isnt it amazing what looking at a car after sleep does. I looked and the float was it the top, so i took the cap and filter out and poked it with a 3/8 extension then hit the bottle and plugged it back in now its fixed lol