By Mike-L, 11/07/07
  • 3 comments
  • JDM or UK UK
  • Colour Thunder Grey
  • Price 10700.00
  • Year 2003
  • Odometer 60000
  • Odometer Unit Miles
  • Description This car was written off 8^( in November 2013. If you see FG53 OVE then the offside front bulkhead was damaged along with the body panel and steering mechanism. Be careful! Damn shame though, will miss this car.

Comments

your car looks great. i would have gone for thunder grey had i seen one at the right price.

know what you mean about the fun commute - i'm enjoying driving again for the 1st time since i passed my test ( oh and i gave up bikes). something was particularly appealing about the fact that the engine was part developed by yamaha.

yes, nice colour.

have fun.

mark

Yeh, I took 3 months to find mine. Even so I found out later that it had some bodywork repairs not reported. Hey ho, still enjoying every minute of driving it. cheers!

Lovely looking car! Was looking at something like this myself when i initially started looking for a Celica.

Compliments on wheel, choice, i never came across these when looking at Lenso Samurais, wish i had!

IP.Board Collections by DevFuse
  • Vehicles Statistics

• Total Vehicles
    • Submitters
    • Modifications
    • Total Images
    • Comments
    • Total Views

Iddon
    Latest Vehicle
    Toyota Celica ZZT230 By Iddon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.