• 0 comments
  • JDM or UK UK
  • Colour Silver
  • Price 4250
  • Year 2006
  • Odometer 87000
  • Odometer Unit Miles
  • Description Here for sale is my very much loved Toyota celica gt gen7,

I have owned the car for 8 years and enjoyed every second of ownership, the GT was an end of line run and very few remain on the road, if I could afford it and had the room I would keep it. This stunning car turns heads all the time, I am always getting asked about it, comments made etc, even though she is coming up for 15 years old she still looks like she is from the future.

The desirable 2zz-ge vvtli lift cam engine on this car is absolutely flawless, never misses a beat and hits lift cam every time without fail, the revvy 1.8l Japanese engines In the celica are absolutely bulletproof and well known for reliability, this one is no exception.

Although this car has no service history I can assure that regular oil and filter changes were a must for me, in my time of ownership I have only had a water pump and tensioner fail, and the clutch was replaced at 70000 miles, in all this car had cost me less than £1000 in repairs over the past 8 years which is great for any car and has never had any problem getting through an MOT.

I have made a few subtle modifications in my time of ownership including :-
    custom made stainless steel powerflow exhaust,
    Aftermarket short-ram induction kit
    Milteck drilled and grooved brake upgrade
    Braided brake hoses
    Toyo T1R tyres all around with good amount of tread

Being 15 years old the car is not immaculate, other than the odd stone chip there is a small scuff on the near side rear arch and the alloys will need a refurb.

I only have 1 fob, this has been the case since I bought the car, the unlock button works fine but the lock button is hit and miss.

The car really does clean up well and with very little money could be immaculate, this car has so much more in it but having recently bought myself another car it saddens me to see it sat around, it needs to be cared for and out there shown off to the world.

Please feel free to ask any questions, I will answer as best and quick as I can.

Thanks

Comments

There are no comments to display.

IP.Board Collections by DevFuse
  • Vehicles Statistics

• Total Vehicles
    • Submitters
    • Modifications
    • Total Images
    • Comments
    • Total Views

Iddon
    Latest Vehicle
    Toyota Celica ZZT230 By Iddon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.