By dragon queen, 19/04/14
  • 0 comments
  • JDM or UK JDM
  • Colour black 202
  • Price 525.00
  • Year 1994
  • Odometer 145000
  • Odometer Unit Kilometers
  • Description My one of a kind extensively modified Celica, I have owned this car for only a year and all mods done on a tiny budget, by myself and my hubby. Most mods are unique designed and fabricated/fitted by us at home. The biggest item being the nosecone,this is a mix of an origional spliced to a Zapt front,this involved reprofiling to match origional nose, reduced in height to avoid speedhumps. The majority of the Zapt was beyond repair.The driving light pods again all homemade with quad halos. Rear number plate panel modded to fit reverse and fog lights (TO MATCH AFTERBURNERS) and streamline number plate recess to fit plate exactly. Front strut brace again homemade and with unique mounting covers for show days.Door mirrors with homemade cut and channeled with clear indicator strips built in. A few discreet mods not mentioned and more to come in the future.

Comments

There are no comments to display.

IP.Board Collections by DevFuse
  • Vehicles Statistics

• Total Vehicles
    • Submitters
    • Modifications
    • Total Images
    • Comments
    • Total Views

Iddon
    Latest Vehicle
    Toyota Celica ZZT230 By Iddon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.