By spooktoon, 18/05/12
  • 0 comments
  • JDM or UK JDM
  • Colour Black
  • Price 0.00
  • Year 1999
  • Odometer 125000
  • Odometer Unit Miles
  • Description This Celica is a 190 Import, standard bodykit is sweet as....had some nice black rims on it when i bought it and a Blitz straight through exhaust system. Swapped the rims for some XXR 527s in gold - loved them as soon as I saw them.<br /><br />Had so many problems since i bought it - needed new heating matrix, head gasket, clutch, brakes all round and battery!!<br />Got a performance head gasket set from Fensport, so will withstand more power when I eventually sell my parents to afford it, not convinced they will sell for much though :\<br /><br />Installed a race radiator and oil cooler & relocation kit - makes servicing very easy! Got strut braces front and rear and a Tein Coilover kit. So avoiding potholes is obviously fun! I've got a new clutch/flywheel and LSD sitting at home waiting to be fitted - hopefully before the end of the year (or when parents are sold whichever comes first).<br /><br />3 gauges fitted on driver side, so I can keep an eye on oil temp & pressure and water temp (just for an excuse for not seeing the old lady crossing the road). Lit up in blue they look lush! Also have changed lights all round, front lights look like they are off a GT-R....so dont be confused if you think you see one but its actually a Celica....because, well, it is!<br /><br />Took 13 weeks for my D2 brakes to arrive....8 pots of stopping power up front, uprated the rear brakes but would love a set of D2 6-pots at the rear! <br /><br />Spoiler has been removed...was going to put an aftermarket spoiler on but when I sat it on there it just looked wrong and amateur so I didn't bother! Had the bodywork done and love how she's looking, very JDM!! <br /><br />Now just got to prepare for next year's Japfest

Comments

There are no comments to display.

IP.Board Collections by DevFuse
  • Vehicles Statistics

• Total Vehicles
    • Submitters
    • Modifications
    • Total Images
    • Comments
    • Total Views

Iddon
    Latest Vehicle
    Toyota Celica ZZT230 By Iddon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.