Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vron

!!Huge sigh of relief!!

Question

Guest Vron

Had a letter from Humberside Police to say they are prepared to offer me a road safety driving day at a cost of £50 instead of the NIP - what a relief.

9 answers to this question

Had a letter from Humberside Police to say they are prepared to offer me a road safety driving day at a cost of £50 instead of the NIP - what a relief.

That's a fantastic result. You might even learn something useful....

:lol:

What did they get you for? My memory's bad these days.....

Fantastic news Vron! :lol:

But they were being extremely tight to try doing you for that speed in the first place I think. Maybe they knew that it might not have stuck had it gone to court.... :evil:

Warning though - from what I've heard they bombard you with some pretty horrific accident images and get people in to do talks on how their lives were affected when one of their loved ones was killed by someone speeding..... Of course that may be something completely different, but the person I spoke to had been done for speeding too....... :?

you lucky git my luck they d lock me up and throw away the bloody key :lol:

Ask them why they state that 1/3 of all accidents are caused by speeding, when their own research shows it's in fact only 7%.......

www.safespeed.com

Sign in to follow this