Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest geedog

Club Stickers - The Correct Way To Fit

Question

258 answers to this question

rear window on a g7 ?

middle

bottom

that is the question

Wherever you think looks best :thumbs:

Guest Ladyinred

Are you on about the club stickers you get once youv'e joined ? If so best place is on rear quarter windows but if its the large sticker put it at the top :thumbs:

But as Carbon says..... its your decision and put it where you like it best :D

Just thought - look at Gen 7s in the gallery and see where everyone else has put them to get an idea of what they look like in different places :thumbs:

Guest geedog

yeah the club stickers

do they go on the inside as i carnt seem to peel them that way?

Guest Fatdroid

went to fit mine prior to the rising sun show and cant find them maybe the evil one has stolen them to put some class on the new boyfriends astra gsi 2ltr,

went to fit mine prior to the rising sun show and cant find them maybe the evil one has stolen them to put some class on the new boyfriends astra gsi 2ltr,

Your not the first one to loose their stickers - perhaps Mook hexed them so unless fitted immediately you have to order some new ones from him :thumbs::D:D

Guest Ant GT SS2

I went for one on the top of the rear and one on the rear quarter.

couldn't image my life before them. :thumbs::D

If any Member want's to know how or why some members have stickers.........It's because they are all CLUB MEMBERS ie they join up and paid a tenner

http://www.celica-club.co.uk/forum/index.php?act=memberform

Fill that in, enclose a payment and StevenC1603 will send you a nice membership card and 2 stickers.

I decided to come home this weekend after weeks of being stuck at camp to find loads of post including vista, and the club membership package :) anyway, there only 1 thing that I've been wondering, whats with the stickers? the only way I can find they can go on and not read backwards is by putting them on the outside of the window? surely this cant be right ;) , can anyone confirm this..?

Edited by Wilde

lol yes they can go on the outside of the window or on your paintwork :)

tricky but you get the hang of it quick enough ;)

Don't they come away after a few washes? or leave any crappy marks?

mine haven't come off and even johny's had a go at my car!!

you can buy internal ones but it'll cost you an extra tenner, just need to PM mook. he can do them in any colour and the holographic ones do look really nice!!

haven't had any trouble with mine. any marks if they do come off will come off with some glass cleaner or bug and tar remover so shouldn't be a prob. just make sure you really rub them onto the paintwork and you should be fine ;)

It took some careful work with a stanley blade to remove the last ones i had from the glass. Used some Isopropanol Alchohol (wood alcholhol) to clean the sticky residue off, came straight off too.

Sign in to follow this