Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

Sign in to follow this  
oprisko st202

frontpipes

Question

righhhhhtttt

is there any difference at all between the front pipe for the 3s-ge and the 3s-gte?

cos i need a new one (as i said in my mod thread) but ive been looking at that c-one front pipe and was wondering if that would actually fit?

11 answers to this question

If you mean the down pipe, not a chance - they are completely different in every possible way :D

On the GT4 it bolts to the turbo, on ours it bolts to the manifold. What gave you the idea that it might fit? :(

There are aftermarket front pipes, i happen to have one on my car ;) Trouble is, it would never fit onto the standard manifold....

What's up with yours, rusty or cracked or something? Maybe someone like powerflow could make you a stainless one by cutting the flanges/lambda off yours, bending a pipe up the same and welding the bits onto it... :(

As for cat's, fensport do a rather nice stainless decat pipe :D

Edited by Alistair_GT

the flanges are more like big holes now

ive got a replacement coming from nick

id prefer a sports cat to de-cat, decat is oldschool

and what front pipe do you have?

and ill end up getting the c-one manifold anyways sometime in the new year, so thats not an issue

I'd be interested to know what sports cats you are looking at as think I will need to replace mine next year

the flanges are more like big holes now

ive got a replacement coming from nick

id prefer a sports cat to de-cat, decat is oldschool

and what front pipe do you have?

and ill end up getting the c-one manifold anyways sometime in the new year, so thats not an issue

Ahh, Nick to the rescue once again :(

Sports cats are pointless IMO - expensive, never going to get the gains of a proper de-cat and its still possible to fail MOT with a sports cat.

Mine is made by Fujitsubo, same as the manifold. Sold together as a package though i would think, when you could still buy them....

C-one manifold ay, i never knew they did one for the GE. I know they do one for the GT4 though. HKS do one for ours though. Any pics/linky?

I'd be interested to know what sports cats you are looking at as think I will need to replace mine next year

ive not really looked, only thought about it late last night cos i found this big bloody hole

is there many out there?

you can get the c-one manifold through nengun

and another few importing companies ive come across

didnt know hks did one, but im not a fan of hks tbh

and how often do these Fujitsubo things come up?

never lol

I know that exhausts uk at sheffield do a sports cat but have no idea how good they are. I think they are less than a hundred quid but would like to know more about them before i get one

Been on nengun, they don't list a manifold for the 202, only the 205 :D

and how often do these Fujitsubo things come up?

never lol

Yep, that one :(

I never saw the C-One for the ST202 either on Nengun just the ST205, HKS do a lovely stainless steel one.

As already said if you want on get a custom one off powerflow or exhaustuk would be a good idea

Just to confirm, the exhaust on the ST202 bears no resemblance to the one on the ST205, they are different in almost every way possible from the manifold to the tail pipe.

Sign in to follow this