Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

Sign in to follow this  
johnnyboy

Bonding session !!!

Question

Just spent 4 hours giving my car the Meguiars treatment (I blame you all for the money I've spent on this car :oops::oops::oops: ) and have to say she looks the mutts nuts . I think I spent £60 on Meggie gear after all the raves on here and have to say its top ho, I would reccomend it to all especially buy the Ultimate Wipe it takes hours of the job. One quick question why shouldn't you polish in the sun , I started of in lovely cloudy conditions but finished in warm sun :?:

4 answers to this question

Guest Squashi

if you polish in the sun the bodywork gets really hot (sometimes hot enough to cook an egg on).. so when you whack on the Meguiars products, that too effectively gets cooked hence hot really helping..

Also, darker colours tend to streak a lot.

You mean they tend to whip their gear off and run around naked?

Sign in to follow this