Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

manphibian

Post your CELICA pic of the day:ONE PIC PER PERSON PER DAY PLEASE!

Question

Thought people might like a thread where they can post 1 picture per day of their Celica without having to make a thread?

As the Photo Challenge Sticky's don't seem that popular maybe Sticky this if it works out? :thumbs:

If it keeps going, it will be interesting to see how everyone's cars evolve :)

To kick things off:

<!--ImageUrlBegin--><!--ImageUrlEBegin-->Front-arty.jpg<!--ImageUrlEnd--><!--ImageUrlEEnd-->

Edited by Bill T

3,217 answers to this question

Ah, the Ponderosa! The Gen 5 Wales crew know that well  :D. Had a good driving day? Did you make it to the Evo Triangle too?

Hi ChelrGirl, didn't get as far as the triangle. Had a traumatic morning trying to get her started after 4 weeks of inactivity and hence a flat battery. Drove for an hour or so locally to get some juice in the battery then stopped for a shot of Shell V-Power and had to head straight to the Ponderosa to meet Jeffers at the appointed time. Did some miles and enjoyed them all so that's all that matters really isn't it.

I could never do the Evo Triangle in the Celica as fast as I used to do it on the bike anyway :o

Got my original GT4 ST205 16" 3 spokes today. Need a bit of a refurb but not in horrendous condition.  ;)

wheels.jpg

38 minutes ago, Cal670 said:

40643943205_69eaca6308_b.jpg

looking sweet man , sunds out too maybe my car will kee a bit more shinier now :)

facelift 2018 ....black carbon wrapped bonnet , black carbon wrap & canards so ready for japfest 2018 in a few weeks ...

just need a proper detailing session for the first car show ...

31171557_10216407937410955_1859470644438106112_n.jpg

12 hours ago, Akuma77 said:

facelift 2018 ....black carbon wrapped bonnet , black carbon wrap & canards so ready for japfest 2018 in a few weeks ...

just need a proper detailing session for the first car show ...

31171557_10216407937410955_1859470644438106112_n.jpg

You're so lucky, i wish my garage had the space and grandeur  B)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Crazy Cat Lady said:

You're so lucky, i wish my garage had the space and grandeur  B)

debs perks of the job i guess , can do a few bits and bobs as im a keyholder and as long as its all back to how it was i can borrow it plus borrow the van too 

Well that's very strange, the pic I posted yesterday is halfway down page 1  !!!!! Try again Meirion. My baby with a bit of a grunge photoshopping.

grungr_celica.jpg

Modifications are finished for 2018. Shows, here i come. Mainly in Scotland but will be at JAE again this summer. See you all there.  

1524260178428.jpg

1524260741030.jpg

IMG_20180420_204550883.jpg

• Like 4

Cleaning day ready for Speed and Rally at Oswestry tomorrow.

cleaned1.jpg

• Like 4