Post your CELICA pic of the day:ONE PIC PER PERSON PER DAY PLEASE!

18 hours ago, Freeman558 said:

Wow, thanks.

Not exactly heavily modified. Spaff's old Gram Lights (with a refurb and paint job) and some custom tail lights.

It's a bit understated really, well as understated as GT can be with that wing ;)

As Baz almighty would happily tell you, the little tweaks make all the difference with the gen7!  Looks nicely put together with choice parts, very moist :)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Very cool.We had some serious snow in Kent one year when I owned my ST205,was an absolute blast with the 4WD.Especially driving past stranded BMW's  with a 'pssshhhhhh'  and some four wheel drift on. (Had to be done)

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Akuma77 said:

what was the probem ?

There were some issues with the Forum a month or so back where I would see people had responded to a post but the response would not show, Or I would reply to a thread and look back to see my post was not there but someone else appeared to be commenting on something I had posted but I couldn't see my post at all.

All very odd but I don't think I was the only one experiencing it

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, ESTHAR_CITY said:

I wouldn't say that, Sherv is looking beautiful....

A camera cannot lie.................but it may deceive. I was going to learn the dark art of hdr on my canon in the summer. Would have taken hours.............

Check phone. Has a button for that. Cool! Sorted 2 seconds. Almost worth cleaning the car to try it out..................Almost.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.