Post your CELICA pic of the day:ONE PIC PER PERSON PER DAY PLEASE!

Found some great pics from JAE 2012 on our club stand....Christina and Justine attracted a lot of attention with their pole dancing display, helped us raise money for charity and win us Best Club Stand.Who'd have thought it? :think: I have two or three like these.One a day,mind...

JAE%20pole3_zps5zromx06.jpg

the_celica_by_captain_marmote-daddyud.jp

I drove up to the top of the Col Agnel in my ST162. The col Agnel is a high pass located in the Alps between France and Italy. The summit is an altitude of 2744m above sea level. It was a perfect night! This is a single exposure, the car and landscape is lit only by the starlight and our home galaxy, the Milky Way.  

• Like 8

On 10/26/2016 at 10:05, CheltGirl said:

I'm guessing the car wasn't the focus of attention in this photo :D

There's definitely a car in these pics somewhere...see,Christina's looking at mine!

JAE%20pole2_zpsltig3vf1.jpg

• Like 1

the_celica_by_captain_marmote-daddyud.jpg

I drove up to the top of the Col Agnel in my ST162. The col Agnel is a high pass located in the Alps between France and Italy. The summit is an altitude of 2744m above sea level. It was a perfect night! This is a single exposure, the car and landscape is lit only by the starlight and our home galaxy, the Milky Way.  

10/10 love this.
  • Like 1

On 28/10/2016 at 09:06, Captain Marmotte said:

Amazing Shot Love it 10/10

14 hours ago, Sherv said:

There's definitely a car in these pics somewhere...see,Christina's looking at mine!

JAE%20pole2_zpsltig3vf1.jpg

Does your car look better from that angle? :D

On 28/10/2016 at 09:06, Captain Marmotte said:

Fabulous photo! Make sure you submit this for the 2017 Calendar - thread in Club Chat members section, deadline Mon 31st October.

Edited by CheltGirl
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.