Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Bob

Fuel prices.

Question

I don't tend to keep an eye on fuel prices ,but i was putting in £20.00 of Optimax in the other day ,and noticed it was 81.5p per litre,i'm down in the SE of the UK ,what price are you guys/gals paying :) .

22 answers to this question

I don't use optimax Bob - nearest station is half a tank full away! Regular unleaded is 76.9 around Chesterfield tho'

81.9p per litre at the moment 8o

Might go back to normal unleaded for a while

Guest paynts

79.9 at the moment but have to travel 10 mile round trip to get it. Not really sure its worth it though. :)

76.4p per litre round Bristol area :evil: since we got the North Sea oil, can't see why prices need to rise, Frigging Politics,

On Another Note........

(wish they would just flatten Iraq and get on with it)

bloody French, German and Russians got oil contracts with Saddam, protecting there own interests I see 8o :dubious: :):):)

wile.gifexplosion.gif

INCOMMING

bushes_iraqoil.jpg

Apparently North Sea Oil is the wrong type of oil to make car fuel from. Instead, we sell it to the Yanks to be used as heating oil.

:)

Originally posted by seven of nine

On Another Note........

(wish they would just flatten Iraq and get on with it)

bloody French, German and Russians got oil contracts with Saddam, protecting there own interests I see 8o  :dubious:  :)  :)  :)

:)

79.9 per litre last time I checked, I bet it goes up soon though X(

My local Shell station wants 80.9p/L for Optimax - but yesterday I was stung for 82.9p/L at Flitwick.

I seem to get pretty competitive prices most of the time, as there is a roundabout near me with Shell, BP, ASDA and Sainsburys all selling fuel at each 'corner'.

Hmm, might switch to ASDA 25 RON for weekdays and back to Optimax for the weekend :)

Guest redcelica

Ive started using super unleaded as I noticed onlt a 2p difference and im getting better fuel economy.

However wirh regards to price im paying 78.9 for normal and 80.9p for super!

Guest CvPiper

81.9 super unleaded, might try opimx tomorrow as i need a fill up, will check price then.

CRaig

Guest MfS

81p for optimax here. At least last week, I'll check again tomorrow. Its not looking good! X[ X[

Anyone knows what the highest price ever was?

Guest MfS
Originally posted by CvPiper

Just out of interest m8, what mpg does the supra give?

Ta

Craig

Around 20mpg... bit more on motorways but not much :)

Guest CraigR
Originally posted by seven of nine

76.4p per litre round Bristol area :evil:  since we got the North Sea oil, can't see why prices need to rise, Frigging Politics,  

I think Seven means this is the price for 95RON unleaded cause he doesn't use optimax

Unleaded now 77.9p/litre in Chesterfield. Gone up a penny since last night. Damn and blast, should've filled up last night!! X| X| X|

81.9 for standard unleaded at me local bp

the local shell is 83.9 for optimax therefore I am back at the tesco's 4 miles away at 79.9

i set a self imposed limit of a max price of 80p for the optimax if it's more I don't buy it

Guest MfS

81.9p here today for optimax

Bubba , you might be riding a bicycle soon as all petrol will go over 80p :)

Sign in to follow this