Celica photo challenge.

johny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This will do as I think am getting what ye mean :xmas_wink: ( it is christmas , almost ) , Your car can fly!! is what your saying right :xmas_biggrin:

2nd pic wins it for you :thumbs:

next challenge

Mick, you might need to pm urban619 to tell him we are waiting for the next challenge to be given!

Mick, you might need to pm urban619 to tell him we are waiting for the next challenge to be given!

I pm'ed urban on the 21st ,just noticed its still unread . last seen on here on 23rd also.

If nothing happens tomorrow , then should we continue with previous one or set a new one ???

Is there should be a set time for repsonding ??

• 3 weeks later...

Yes tomb your right , the photo challenge has stopped to a halt., I've been in touch with the winner as in previous posts , with no success . The member has n't been on or read my pm message either.

I like your effort Tomb but in all honesty it could be anything in the photo as you say the quality is poor.

I d say keep with the challenge set since no response. unless there's an alternative?

Edited by mick_66

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.