Celica photo challenge.

johny

.... you forgot to say 'plastic flowers' !

Really?"

I have never had the desire to go close enough to one to find out.

I thought they were some green, hippy, "I have fresh flowers NOT a nasty air freshener" trip, to kill the stench of the skunk, what ever that is.........................

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this with a reminder that ORC has set the challenge...."the challenge is Your Celica with a Red Nose on. With another car alongside with a Red Nose on.". There should be plenty of red noses around this week - not that one is going on my car either!

Failing anyone coming up with this - I think ORC is going to have to complete this challenge himself and set us another :D

I'm sure that was meant to be the 'Plastic red nose' not some Night-Rider style light with a double post of the same car....... but I like your style Ian ;)

awww shucks!

They're all very well but some dodgy HIDs discharging set them off the other day.

Problem? I was miles from home and the controller was in the dining room cupboard because I set them off accidentally once and got pulled. Pfffft!

made it home by driving closer then usual to car in front! :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.