Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

Sign in to follow this  
Stephen G

Consultation Phase 2

Question

First of all, thank you everyone who got involved in the consultation.

It really did work - we got emails from people who virtually never post on the forum, and it was a much more eye-opening representation of the membership of celica-club and their views.

All of your comments have been digested now and 2 documents have been generated. Because of time constraints, these will be processed as follows;

Ideas for the future of the club.

This will be discussed by the club staff and membership once the new club staff are in place (!)*. This is not time-critical.

Proposals for new/existing club positions

About 15% of you who replied to the consultation put yourself forward for helping out with the various roles required by the club (as listed on http://www.celica-club.co.uk/consultation.htm ). At the present time, we are assessing suitability and contacting those people who can realistically perform the tasks to keep the club as good as it is, and/or improve it! Time is of the essence here because of Bubba's departure and the current frozen state of membership applications.

I will keep this thread updated with the progress when it happens, which will hopefully be soon. Once again, thank you all for your replies. Some people took a lot of time writing these suggestions so it was only fair we gave them the time to consider them in response.

Stephen

* it is worth noting - and this is no exaggeration - that over 90% of the consultation said they were happy with the club as it was, with the majority of changes suggested being very minor.

88 answers to this question

At the present time, we are assessing suitability and contacting those people who can realistically perform the tasks to keep the club as good as it is, and/or improve it!

I will keep this thread updated with the progress when it happens, which will hopefully be soon.

Guest Shaun5150

At the present time, we are assessing suitability and contacting those people who can realistically perform the tasks to keep the club as good as it is, and/or improve it!

I will keep this thread updated with the progress when it happens, which will hopefully be soon.

You'll make a good politician one day... :(

Given that the 31/8 was a "milestone" in this excersise...ie Bubba handing over the membership role, thought there would have been at least an update...particularily the number of newbies desparate to give the club £10 for the membership fee..... :wink:

Njay's absence put a spanner in the works - he's a key player here. Like I said' date=' hang in with us please.[/quote']

No probs Stephen.

It's rayve causing all the fuss :( :wink:

I'm the innocent one here, and not to be caught up in all this :lol: :wink:

Sign in to follow this