Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

Sign in to follow this  
Stephen G

CLUB FUTURE - STATEMENT AND CONSULTATION - **CLOSED**

Question

Hi everyone

Just a quick pre-warning - later this evening/early tomorrow, a statement will be published on the club website giving further details of the announcement made at this year's JAE, on the future of the club and how you can all get involved.

Please can you all check back on the main site - www.celica-club.co.uk if you didn't know (!!!) - in the next 24 hours - thanks

Exciting times ahead!

Stephen

76 answers to this question

Guest karengt4

sorry it was Mr E's 'yikes' that made me think i was being thick and missing something................. :D

Can I just say first of all that I think that this is a great club, and one of the best things about it, is the diversity of people who all come together on a single subject, and try to help each other out. It's a very welcoming place to be, both here on the forum, and the meet(s) I have attended (which would just be JAE, but hey, can you blame me? :D)

I am sure that there are people willing to take on extra responsibilities to ensure this great club continues to exist, and grow, to offer the athmosphere to a great deal more people. Personally I know that a lot of the people here are very busy in their daily lives and will have trouble making a commitment. I too would be willing to invest time, but I doubt whether I could on a regular basis (believe it or not, I do have other things to attend to besides this forum :cry:). Apart from this I'm sure we can all come through and contribute to continue the success of this club. :D

Guest Squashi
(believe it or not, I do have other things to attend to besides this forum :D).

- I don't believe it.. :cry:

I don't live on CCUK. But I will help out as I know how difficult these things get to do on a daily basis for the admin - as I do for my own company.

Practically speaking - the hands on and organising stuff should be left to people who can access each other in person - Essex crew? The online stuff can be done by all over the world.

Personally - I can help out on merchandise and web content publisher - it can fit into the lunch breaks and stuff I have throughout the day.

sq

Gougher - I should have removed your post as it was not related to the matter of point in the thread - but i've left it be.

Folks - please try and keep this thread on topic please. Ideally all responses and thoughts should be sent to the email address provided by Stephen.

Thanks !

Guest gougher

sorry, :cry:

will send an e-mail tonight,

really great club. im sure it will continue to thrive :D

I for one am gutted to hear the news about admins.. and I also feel i have neglected the site and its people a bit over the last few month. I have emailed Stephen offering myself (;-)) to him

well what can i say

it would be a sad day to see this forum fall apart i ve had some good years here and all the admin are tip top blokes

i ve learnt loadsfrom them although i ve only just started to implecate it

i will email stephen andoffer him my support as i have varied amounts of skills that i use in day to day running of my own buisness

come on people lets pull together and bring this club into the 21st century :wink:

Guest karengt4

Come on you guys/gals you can't let this happen to your Club!!!!

I for one can appreciate how much hard work and hours that go into running a Club/forum like this and I truly hope you find some people prepared to put the time and effort into saving this club as people have in the past running it...................

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!

I'm sure we will Karen. Everyone is frantically mailing Mr G I suspect, and they will make the results known soon I'm sure.

I'm sure we will Karen. Everyone is frantically mailing Mr G I suspect, and they will make the results known soon I'm sure.

yep this is true....

The club aint going to go down.... Everybody I have spoken to has emailed giving their support

Working on mine as i believe it needs a lot of though putting in to it to keep this club great! and it is a great club that i have eat, slept and Breathed since i joined!

Long live the club and all who sail in her or something like that! ( yes been at the brandy again) :D

Kev

I have not sent my reply as I want to know what you all think ;-)

time is running out I wanna start handing this over by 1st sept!!!