Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

Sign in to follow this  
SAS

!!!!!! HELP HELP ASAP !!!! - done thanks Si

Question

Changed dials to indiglo dials - piggybacked earth and power off the dimmer switch on the left side and now indicators and hazards not working. Fuse is fine - removed power and earth for dials just in case - but no no change.

Only other thing that has been done this weekend is cold cathode footwell lights utilising the cigarette lighter.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP! what do i do? Stupidly assumed the indicators would work after installing the dials as they flash when alarm engaged and disengaged.

Please HELP!!

Thanks

Sarah

18 answers to this question

where's that raised eyebrow smilie - hun - everything is plugged back in as it should be :lol:

she says...........now paranoid it isn't as we did take centre console off for cathodes.......................

Bollox - had to be you to be right didn't it? :lol::D:lol:

Um yeah - all done and dusted - will take pics tonight of dials and footwell lights :lol:

Guest Schtu

:lol: Excellent:lol:

At the end of some technical job it's always the simplest of things that trip you up . . .

Bollox - had to be you to be right didn't it? :lol::D:lol:

how does that song go? "Sometimes, Its Hard, To be humble. When your perfect in every way..... LALALALALALA" :lol:

Been there, done that. Had a similar one with the power windows on the G7 when all the dash was out, couldnt figure out why the passenger window just wouldnt work, the answer, because some silly sod (me) had not plugged the cut off switch in to the bit of dangly loom :roll:

how does that song go? "Sometimes, Its Hard, To be humble. When your perfect in every way..... LALALALALALA" :lol:

awwwwwwww I'm perfect!! :D

Ooh it's nearly dark enough for me to go get pics and show you what I've been up to this weekend!

how does that song go? "Sometimes' date=' Its Hard, To be humble. When your perfect in every way..... LALALALALALA" :lol:

awwwwwwww I'm perfect!! :lol:

Ooh it's nearly dark enough for me to go get pics and show you what I've been up to this weekend!

Nope you knob, Im perfect, your a numpty :lol::D

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: come on come on come on, its been dark ages now.... wheres the pics......

Why are we waiting...... :roll:

How about looking in the mods section - they've been up since before 9pm guys........

Sign in to follow this