Celica Club UK Messages

Website Downtime Notice

Click here for more information

Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

Sign in to follow this  
gezhenry

Tool kit

Question

i usually like to travel lite with minimum load but I do like to tinker when I'm about too and also in case of any eventuality s what minimum tools would you recommend carrying in the boot I can't remember whether my gen 7 came with a tool kit but I'll have removed it anyway?

Edited by gezhenry
Add

7 answers to this question

41 minutes ago, gezhenry said:

i usually like to travel lite with minimum load but I do like to tinker when I'm about too and also in case of any eventuality s what minimum tools would you recommend carrying in the boot I can't remember whether my gen 7 came with a tool kit but I'll have removed it anyway?

Yeah they have a tool kit, mine has a 10mm spanner, Philips screwdriver ect, i also carry a multi tool with sockets and screwdrivers 

I have a wheel brace, 3/8th socket set, adjustable spanner and a double ended screw driver. Anything else I have a little orange card with me for that lol just take it back to work and I’ll worry about it another day.

small socket set, foot pump, breakerbar and larger socket, duck tape, zip ties, gloves, spare oil, battery power pack, sleeping bag (you never know), spanners, silicone hose, hose clips, fire extinguisher, aa card.

trust my car ? Of course.... :) 

Just the essentials.. Like an air compressor, air tools, portable hydraulic lift, and a less than 5' mechanic.

• Thanks 1

Lol v impressive i usually tow an mot failure breaker car behind me just in case i need any impromptu spares

38 minutes ago, dublet said:

Just the essentials.. Like an air compressor, air tools, portable hydraulic lift, and a less than 5' mechanic.

im awful, i dont even have a jack, or wheel brace in there at the moment.

i think theres jump leads, and a 2m piece of electrical wire under the seat tho, not much, but something.

Sign in to follow this