Bug splatter

Is it just Gen 7s that suffer badly from this or is it all Gens? In the warmer weather I often end up with alot of bug splatter on the front of my car after going down the b-roads and rural areas. Alot worse than I see it on my dad's Audi A4.

12 hours ago, Cal670 said:

Is it just Gen 7s that suffer badly from this or is it all Gens? In the warmer weather I often end up with alot of bug splatter on the front of my car after going down the b-roads and rural areas. Alot worse than I see it on my dad's Audi A4.

Think, if its shiny it attracts them more. I suffer in the heat with black cars when not even moving. If I have cleaned and polished mine and left outside the stupid nats think its water and get a swarm land on the car instantly explode on contact as its hot and bake themselves to the car. It's so annoying, and takes flipping ages to get them off.   

5 hours ago, VVTI said:

It's so annoying, and takes flipping ages to get them off.   

Use a solution of a bio-washing powder, wipe it over the area and leave for a few minutes, and they should come off easily.

Been doing it a long time; not seen any bad effects on the paintwork.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.