Number plate choices

Hey people. While relating to my gen 6 as that'll be what it'll go on, I decided I wanted to get a personalised number plate for it.
Something that either relates to my nickname-Fuppy (Fuppylodders-My absolute favourite World of Warcraft character), 'Celica' somehow referenced, or the engine that is going in it-a V6 2GR-FE.
I have narrowed it down to a few, but now I'm stuck on where to go from the narrowed down lot... I need some help!!
For those unfamiliar with my gen 6, if it helps for you to think what might be better suited for it, I have also included a picture so you can get an idea what it'll end up like. It will have full GT4 bumper/spoiler/bonnet combo and the paint scheme will be continued on those items.
The single image with the long list of plates are all up for consideration, but I put 2 red dots either side of what I think would be the best of the ones on that image, as the '12' could resemble an R, which would be the closest sounding I can get, as in- FR PPY
If you can find any others that you think might be better suited that ARE available (F11 PPY isn't, along with many others relating to Celica and V6/2GR-FE), please do state them :)

Thanks in advance!

sketch-1521685432165.png

_20180322_064642.JPG

_20180322_064845.JPG

_20180322_064913.JPG

_20180322_065001.JPG

_20180322_065051.JPG

image2_(1).jpeg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.