Celica Club UK Messages

Website Downtime Notice

Click here for more information

Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

Sign in to follow this  
Fuppylodders

Number plate choices

Question

Hey people. While relating to my gen 6 as that'll be what it'll go on, I decided I wanted to get a personalised number plate for it.
Something that either relates to my nickname-Fuppy (Fuppylodders-My absolute favourite World of Warcraft character), 'Celica' somehow referenced, or the engine that is going in it-a V6 2GR-FE.
I have narrowed it down to a few, but now I'm stuck on where to go from the narrowed down lot... I need some help!!
For those unfamiliar with my gen 6, if it helps for you to think what might be better suited for it, I have also included a picture so you can get an idea what it'll end up like. It will have full GT4 bumper/spoiler/bonnet combo and the paint scheme will be continued on those items.
The single image with the long list of plates are all up for consideration, but I put 2 red dots either side of what I think would be the best of the ones on that image, as the '12' could resemble an R, which would be the closest sounding I can get, as in- FR PPY
If you can find any others that you think might be better suited that ARE available (F11 PPY isn't, along with many others relating to Celica and V6/2GR-FE), please do state them :)

Thanks in advance!

sketch-1521685432165.png

_20180322_064642.JPG

_20180322_064845.JPG

_20180322_064913.JPG

_20180322_065001.JPG

_20180322_065051.JPG

image2_(1).jpeg

15 answers to this question

well, I would avoid any that look like Fappy......

V666 RFE (number of the beast for the beast, V6 in a 6 etc) to me looks good !

• Haha 1

Haha yeah, I did think about that, but F4 PPY has already gone :lol:
I was looking over them more just before bed, that V666 one was catching my eye a lot, but so was the CE11 CAZ one... :huh:

CE11CAZ is good but you can't have it unless it's a 2011 or newer car :( 

Edited by Spaff
newer - not older!

2 hours ago, Spaff said:

CE11CAZ is good but you can't have it unless it's a 2011 or newer car :( 

Wait, what? How come? Where does it say that? 

Yeah it was always usually the case you couldnt put a plate on a car to make it look 'newer' than the actual year of the car.

"V" is Sept '99 to February 2000. So only available on very late Gen 6's.

6 hours ago, digs said:

Ahh man, V6 FUP would have been perfect!!

I know, after seeing it, it grew really quickly on me and I was close to deciding that one. So annoying! Others seem like I'm settling for them because I can't get the exact one I want :(

Sign in to follow this