Celica featured on not2grand

" So, there you go, the seventh-generation Toyota Celica. It’ll never break down and it’ll always look great, unless you dick about with it, like so many have care of awful alloys or stupid suspension"

Maybe best not to tell them about the GT then.

• Like 1

Lol, in general I think it's a decent article but you do have a point about the modding comments, I've seen very few chavved up celicas, imagine what they would write about the corsa c ! 

They also over state the "bullet proof" comments totally overlooking the issues with the pre-facelift 140s so it's probably best not to rely on them for detailed buyers guides.

The not 2 grand site is usually pretty good for petrol heads on a budget though, often highlighting cars which you'd expect to cost way more than 2k.

12 hours ago, Freeman558 said:

" So, there you go, the seventh-generation Toyota Celica. It’ll never break down and it’ll always look great, unless you dick about with it, like so many have care of awful alloys or stupid suspension"

Maybe best not to tell them about the GT then.

The GT is an OEM selection of alloys and suspension. There's a big difference to someone buying cheap alloys that are more akin to cheese and doing suspension mods that involve cutting springs. I broadly agree with their comment about "Car designers know what they’re doing". It still boggles my mind how many people in the modification scene think they know better than Toyota when it comes to extracting more horse power out of a 1.8l engine.

36 minutes ago, dublet said:

The GT is an OEM selection of alloys and suspension. There's a big difference to someone buying cheap alloys that are more akin to cheese and doing suspension mods that involve cutting springs. I broadly agree with their comment about "Car designers know what they’re doing". It still boggles my mind how many people in the modification scene think they know better than Toyota when it comes to extracting more horse power out of a 1.8l engine.

It boggles me how confrontational you are.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.