Lambda sensor Q

Spannermac

Hi there! Don’t take this as gospel but I’m almost certain it’s got to be the 190 vvtli specific sensor as the one for the 140 is slightly shorter from what I remember when I changed mine a few years back. Also there’s 2 sensors pre and post cat. Hope this helps. 

Yeh it may be worth taking yours out and measuring it then looking on the Eurocarparts site at the spec for the ones they have available, it’s got the length of them in the description. I’ve got some old ones in the garage at home but unfortunately I’m not at my place at the mo or I’d check them for you. Let me know how you get on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

Sorry to bring this back up.

But I was wondering which sensor you chose to get in the end?

I keep getting the P0420 error code and am looking to change the front (pre-cat) sensor.

I've had a look online and have found two possible options - 

- DOX-0106 or DOX-0273, I think 0273 is for pre-facelift and 0106 is for facelift. If someone with more knowledge could confirm this?

On 3/3/2018 at 10:29, LucyLou said:

This is what I got for a 2005 T-Sport (so FL) for the pre cat sensor:

• 1 x DENSO Direct Fit Lambda Sensor - DOX-0273 - Oxygen / O2 - Genuine OE Part - Single

Awesome. Thanks! 

On 3/2/2018 at 23:25, mister_fcx said:

Sorry to bring this back up.

But I was wondering which sensor you chose to get in the end?

I keep getting the P0420 error code and am looking to change the front (pre-cat) sensor.

I've had a look online and have found two possible options - 

- DOX-0106 or DOX-0273, I think 0273 is for pre-facelift and 0106 is for facelift. If someone with more knowledge could confirm this?

420 is cat not sensor

On 3/8/2018 at 22:02, ams said:

420 is cat not sensor

Oh, that's probably due to the aftermarket cat that was fitted when the exhaust was done. 

They're not too expensive, so I might change it for peace of mind :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.