Welcome to Celica Club UK
Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Add events to our community calendar
- Get your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience here
- Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.
Club Calendar 2019 16/10/18
Which Gearbox Should I Choose?
3 members have voted
1. I've a choice of two automatic gearboxes for my RA23 Celica. Both are the A-40 model. One has 97k miles on it and was faulty but has just been fully refurbished using a brand new refurb & service kit. The other only has 37k miles on it, has never been opened and is working perfectly. So which one should I put in my car?
97k miles gearbox with a full refurb
37k miles and working0