'Riced' Celicas

DJDannyDee

This sould be fun!

"Riced" - definition: A car that has been so heavily or poorly modified that the general consensus is that it looks ridiculous. 

Have you ever 'riced' a vehicle? Have you seen one parked up and just had to take a picture on how bad you thought it was? If so, post it up here. 

Please note that if you see your car here we do apologise. Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder, so take no offence. Not every modification will be everyone's cup of tea. So please remember, this is just for a bit of fun :) 

Allow me to 'take one for the team' and kick it off with what I did to my first car. I was young, only 19. Heavily influenced by Americana muscle cars having spent 10 years over there growing up. I beg all of your forgiveness' even though at the time I thought it was the most beautiful creation ever....

1977 TA23 1600ST Celica

IMG_1076.thumb.JPG.258db20fcf394f39cd6645d9d1ee1c16.JPG

Your turn.... ;) 

3 hours ago, 77 Liftback said:

Wow , your TA23 was a bit crazy ! !

Here's one , not mine i hasten to add !

Although for some strange reason i do quite like the grill , would look good an a matt black/rat RA28

born.jpg

Looks like something out of Mad Max! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.