Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

Sign in to follow this  
Jev

WANT A TRACK DAY CAR - OH YES....

Question

I think this is the motor Fensport are selling - Road legal Track Day GT86....   Very nice.   

I am not linked to the people selling so I hope this doesn't break forum rules - just liked the image....

20157466_1592024344204810_2919376629823490296_o.jpg

5 answers to this question

looks awesome and I think I have just been sold on white wheels for my dark blue mr2!

And they have just reduced the price! I prefer their white one but this one has came second in like every TSS.

A lot of car for the money

:P

8 moths old news Jev :P

They must be mad dropping the price by 9k! Imagine that was a celica equivalent in spec, all of those bits on it would be sold in minutes 

Mine wont be far off in spec when she's done Steff. That's the problem with heavily modded cars, rarely can you sell it for anywhere near the money you out in. I would imagine they have took a few bits off and sold on to drop it by that much. Cant believe no one has snapped this up yet

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this