Chrome Scuff/kick plates oem part numbers

Hey people, I'm messaging someone in Japan about trying to get a set of these, and I'm trying to find out the oem part numbers for them. 

So, I know there is a left and a right side,  so at minimum  2 part numbers, but I also know the chrome bits are seperate to the plastic trim they are attached to, so at least a third p.n., maybe a 4th if the left/right side aren't interchangeable... Then there are the clips for holding the chrome piece on... 

Is there an assembly part number? Or just individual ones? 

I know of a drawing, here: http://www.japan-parts.eu/toyota/jp/1994/celica/st205-blmvz/4_252170_011_/body/6401_inside-trim-board-door-opening-trim-moulding 

That shows what I believe to be them, but... I'm positive I've also seen a list which actually shows the numbers there aren't the entire part number, and that there is something like a 702-      before it.... But I can't find that  list of parts to compare it with.

Any help would be appreciated!

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, arizona said:

They are only for gen 6's

Well, if you have them on the picnic table rusting away, I have to ask how much and is it better for me to just go to my Toyota dealer in the morning, and also give Fuppylodders a first refusal?

4 hours ago, Skinman said:

Well, if you have them on the picnic table rusting away, I have to ask how much and is it better for me to just go to my Toyota dealer in the morning, and also give Fuppylodders a first refusal?

They're not :) just happened to be out there from the shed that day that the part number was asked for. They're likely to be going in the car but if i did decide to sell Fuppylodders would have first refusal

Unfortunately they aren't available now from Toyota :(

4 hours ago, arizona said:

Unfortunately they aren't available now from Toyota :(

Well.. :(

The dealer is 30 yards from my mum's house that I'll be at later so I'll go and see if I can waste their time anyway and see what parts they can get (thinking timing belt kits and brushes).

• 11 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.